Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma (A day late)!


Yesterday was a special day here at the Taco house. My oldest daughter turned 15 years old. I can't believe it, just yesterday I was changing her diapers. I miss my little Emma Bean, and yet I love the young woman you are becoming. I can always count on you to do whatever needs to be done around our little farm, even before I ask. I love how you dive in and do your schoolwork everyday without complaining. I love your contentment for home and your commitment to the Lord. I enjoy everyday with you Emma. I am so thankful to be your momma.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how the kids have changed! I think of you whenever I fold that little red hooded sweatshirt that Jake gave to Rebecca! Glad to see the new blog--where's a picture of you? ;)

    ReplyDelete