Monday, June 21, 2010

Girls and Boys


I am constantly thanking Jesus for giving me the opportunity to raise both girls and boys. They are so different....so completely different.

My boys are strong... they are there to lift, carry, chase, cut, build, fix and fiercely protect all of their girls. They add so much color to my day. I can't wait to see them with their own children, they are the perfect combination of sweet and all boy. I would be lost without them.

My girls are sensitive, smart, content, pure, talkative, funny. I love training them to be keepers of their homes. They are often found in the kitchen fixing something yummy for their brothers. I think I would be terribly lonely without my girls. Who would watch the long version of Pride and Prejudice with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment